Saxon Investors Roadshow
The Free State of Saxony is well on the way to becoming one of the leading innovation regions in Europe. This is where many innovative ideas and business models are generated. futureSAX, the innovation platform of the Free State of Saxony, identifies and promotes high-potential investment cases and presents them during the Saxon Investors Roadshow.
The Saxon Investors Roadshow supports founders and entrepreneurs in networking with investors from the futureSAX investor network. As an investor, the Saxon Investors Roadshow gives you the opportunity to meet the most innovative founders and companies with capital needs in Saxony several times a year. During short pitches as well as possible one-on-one meetings, investors get to know attractive investment cases from the Free State of Saxony.
Advantages for Investors
- Viewing the profiles of capital-seeking Saxon companies from the futureSAX network
- Visibility of all Saxon investment cases for you through our neutral futureSAX network
Advantages for Start-ups
- Visibility of your company in the futureSAX investor network
- Networking with investors from all over Germany
Networking with investors for founders and entrepreneurs
If you are interested in participating in the Saxon Investor Roadshow or matching with investors from our futureSAX network, please contact investorenroadshow(at)futuresax.de.
We are here to help you with any ideas or questions!
It would be helpful, if you have some of the following information already prepared:
- Short description (3-4 sentences) and slogan of the company (max. 10 words)
- Pitchdeck (shipping version)
- Key points to the current status
- Implementation of the technology / product
- Business Model
- Milestones achieved in the market
- Financing volume current round + already committed financing
Saxon Investors Roadshow in Review
Your contact person at futureSAX
Project Manager Capital
He developed his affinity for digital technologies and their business models after working in the automotive industry for several years. During his master studies of industrial engineering at the Technical University of Dresden he focused on business model development & innovation and founded a company in the field of eCommerce and podcasting. In addition, he is a double graduate of the Blockchain School Mittweida and is involved in the organization team of the Blockchain Meetup Saxony. He is a trained quality management representative (QMB) and was for a long time a volunteer in the non-partisan political education in the Politischen Jugendring Dresden e.V. (PJR) as a board member.